One of our fans sent us this great recipe, using the meat from our young green coconuts.
Enjoy! And thank you, Cynthia!
Coconut yogurt recipe:
- cut off top of young green coconut
- pour coconut water into a glass
- scoop out the meat with a spoon (a plastic flat bottomed spoon from take-out Asian food is perfect).
- put meat in blender with about 1/4 cup coconut water
- blend until smooth
- put into a glass bowl or jar with a lid (pyrex is good)
- mix in 2 capsules or 1/4 teaspoon probiotics
- put lid on and wait 12 hours or overnight
- store in fridge
-add honey, berries, granola or favourite topping