Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Plastic Bottles are Making You Sick...Switch to ONE Water in Tetra Pak!
Cancer Update from Johns-Hopkins
water in your car is
On the Ellen show, Sheryl
Crow said this is what caused her breast
cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer
Crow's oncologist told her:
should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the
bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is
a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.
So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has
been left in a car. Pass this on to all the women in your
information is the kind we need to know that just might save
us! Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle
instead of plastic!
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND /
DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!
information is also being circulated at Walter Reed
Army Medical Center
bottles in freezer
in microwa ve.
chemical causes cancer, especially breast
are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your
with water in them as this releases dioxins from the
Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV
program to explain this health
about dioxins and how bad they are for
that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using
especially applies to foods that contain
He said that the20
combination of fat, high heat,=2 0and plastic releases
food and ultimately into the cells of the
Instead, he recommends using
glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex
for heating food.... You get the same results, only without the
such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
removed from the container and heated in something
Paper isn't bad but
you don't know what is in the
It's just safer to use tempered
glass, Corning Ware,
reminded us that a while ago some of the fast foo d
from the foam containers to
paper. The dioxin problem is one of the
Also, he pointed out
that plastic wrap, such as Saran wrap,
is just as dangerous when
over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the
causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and
drip into the food.
food with a paper towel