Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Natural coconut water – The coconut is coming to America


Most Americans have not heard of natural coconut water. Nor have they considered what it is or what it can offer. The word coconut in itself evokes images of islands in the Pacific. Thought of Palm trees in the horizon of a winding white beach. As Beautiful as that. Thought may be the natural coconut water craze is taking this country by storm. Take a look next time you’re online, do a goggle search. Believe it or not there are 235,000 sites for natural coconut water. Not bad if you own one of these products. I will admit curiosity took over so I dug through pages and pages for this Nouveau electrolyte Supplement. The health benefits are plentiful if you were to believe some of these companies. All this bravado makes me wonder if I should rush out to my corner store and buy some. Oh no wait. I can’t I live in MS. The only exotic drink we have here is crush in red and grape. But that’s another story. I read on and to my surprise I fount yet another company spewing about the benefits of Natural coconut water. This company professed you could have great skin, a healthier digestive system, while regulating your blood pressure topped off with natural electrolytes. That was a mouthful. Makes you wonder how does it tastes? If you are health conscious then it’s an easy choice to make. I can see lots of people trying it but the question will be does it taste good. People have a love and hate with coconuts. Very rarely do people feel indifferent of coconuts. Having tasted coconut milk I am not sure I’d be in the front of the line wanting more coconut anything. The only thing standing between you and a healthy body is a total encompassing drink. States another Natural coconut water exporter. It’s not like we don’t have enough water companies throwing water at us now. We have tap water, distilled water, soda water, purified water; I can go one for another minute… you get the point. Should this be a warning to the exporting companies? Maybe this is a marketing faux pas. What do they call that? Here today gone tomorrow? It’s not always such an easy call, but I won’t be a spoiled sport, I would be willing to try it if a company would send it to me. A great review may be all this Natural coconut water needs.

O.N.E.™ Coconut Water is naturally fat free, contains no added sugars, colors, or preservatives, refreshes with five natural electrolytes and fights cramping with more potassium than a banana.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I am from the Caribbean so i do know the taste of coconut water. I have tasted this product. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 10. This is the real stuff. Thank you O.N.E