Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today is O.N.E./O.N.E. O.N.E/O.N.E. O.N.E!

In honor of 1.11.11 today, we held day long Twitter contests. To win a t-shirt and 3 cases of One Natural Experience drinks, our friends on Facebook and Twitter were asked to write haikus about O.N.E.

Here are some of our favorites:

O.N.E. hydrates me now
As a snowfall blankets earth
I drink it in pure


Love electrolytes
Always feel so hydrated
The BEST drink out there!


O.N.E. delicious drink
Refreshing coconut, yum!
Buy a case today!


One, two, three, four, five
My two year old counts out loud
Five, four, three, two, O.N.E.


The best thing to drink
Quenches your thirst always clean
ONE the one for me


Refreshing water
Born from a young coconut
O.N.E. is number one!


Coconut, my love
Give me all your benefits
and we can be O.N.E.


Yummy Coconut!!!!!!!!
This O.N.E. you don't want to miss!
I want O.N.E. right now!


No one can beat O.N.E.
Drink in winter, Spring or fall
Hydrate all year long


Coconut water
From the" hula tree" you came
Tropical Delight

No comments: